Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Calling Dr. Berrian

I apologize to those who graciously view my blog from time to time for not keeping up with my blogging. It has been a very busy summer! - I will try to do better in the near future.

I also apologize for using a blog article in the way that I am now using it. However, it seems that Dr. Berrian made a comment on July 8 in reference to my April 25 post on "How a Wesleyan Goes to Scripture" (below), and I have just now discovered it. I posted a response, but since it is an older article, I'm not sure that Dr. Berrian will be checking it.

So, Dr. Berrian, if you are out there, I would appreciate your checking out my reply, and I would very much appreciate your help in understanding what you were trying to say in your post.

Thank you!

No comments: