Wednesday, June 24, 2009

General Assembly Bound

Just a quick note to say that we are heading to General Assembly tomorrow; bright and early!

I have recently found out that I should have Internet access while there (I previously did not think that I would). Hopefully, that will mean that I will have some blogging to do next week! - While I will not get to stay for the entire Assembly, I hope to be there to find out what happens with a number of resolutions that readers of this blog may be interested in.

However, keep in mind, this is my first attempt at blogging while on a trip like this. So, if you don't hear from me next week, you can assume that I was wrong about my Internet access!

Please keep the Assembly in your prayers. There are many important decisions to take place next week.

May God bless the Church of the Nazarene and our General Assembly!

3 comments:

The Circuit Rider said...

Will do . Keep us informed.Say hello to Derl Keefer and Ron Blake for me.
Enjoy Orlando.

Tim Sheets said...

hello Wesleyan/Anglican! Just found your blog while searching for some other blogs about GA. It's been a good time, I was a delegate to NYI convention. I'm excited about the election of Mark Holcomb as Global NYI President. I looked over the resolutions for General Assembly and there is some interesting items coming up. Should be fun!

EF + said...

Call me.. its urgent! Check your email or facebook for my cell phone. Call any time!