Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jon Lovitz: Judaism vs. Scientology

I caught this on The Tonight Show last night as I was flipping through the channels. I thought it was hilarious, and yet truly lays bare the absurdities of Scientology and other religions like it.

Since I don't have a clue as to how to get the video to show up on my blog (!), here is a link to The Tonight Show site where you can view Lovitz. While this should not be seen as an endorsement of Conan O'Brien, or The Tonight Show, or any of the rest of Lovitz's appearance in the video, I really do think Lovitz's talk about Scientology is hilarious.

2 comments:

The Circuit Rider said...

I saw that also..."and scientology has a science fiction writer named Ron."Very funny indeed!

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing this too. His line, "What do you mean, start? Didn't I just win?" was so funny. I can't find the clip anywhere on the internet. Did scientology pay to make it go away?