Thursday, March 4, 2010

Coming Soon . . . I Promise (But Please Don't Hold Me To It!)

Well, recently I started two articles and had planned a third. However, time has gotten away from me, and I finished none of them! One of the two was celebrating the recent Feast Day for John Wesley (OSL) and the Feast Day for John and Charles Wesley (TEC). (The article was supposed to not only honor the Wesley brothers, but also explain the reason for the two days.) - I really hate that I didn't get that one out on time!

I had also planned to write an article in honor of my college Systematic Theology professor, H. Ray Dunning. Trevecca Nazarene University (my college) recently celebrated a day honoring Dr. Dunning, and I had the great joy of being able to attend. - I still hope to get this article written, even if it is a bit late.

The other article is a response to an article written by a classical Anglican on the subject of the Real Presence in the Eucharist. My response addresses the fact that he really does not understand the Methodist view of the Eucharist. - That one, too, I hope to complete. (Since his article was written some time back, I don't feel pressed to respond right away, but I had hoped to have finished it shortly after discovering his article.)

So, I apologize to my readers for getting so far behind!

However, know that I do have a couple of articles in the works. Additionally, since I have, this week, received my new Manual (The Nazarene version of the Book of Discipline), I WILL post an article, tomorrow, entitled: Slowly But Surely; "Official" Sacramental Progress For the Church of the Nazarene. - I WILL . .. I hope!

No comments: