Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A New Post? It's a Miracle!

Yes, it's been forever since I have posted.  -  I was involved in a CPE (Hospital Chaplaincy program) that really took more time and energy than I expected.  Actually, I'm involved in year-end reports, right now.  However, I sang the following hymn during Morning Prayer, today, and I wanted to share:

Forth in Thy Name

Forth in Thy name, O Lord, i go,
My daily labor to pursue,
Thee, only Thee, resolved to know
In all I think, or speak, or do.

The task Thy wisdom hath assigned,
O let me cheerfully fulfill;
In all my works Thy presence find,
And prove Thy good and perfect will.

Give me to bear Thy easy yoke,
And every moment watch and pray;
And still to things eternal look,
And hasten to Thy glorious day;

For Thee delightfully employ
Whate'er Thy bounteous grace hath giv'n;
And run my course with even joy,
And closely walk with Thee to heaven.

-  Charles Wesley

No comments: