Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Appointment

Well, it is now official!  I have been appointed, beginning July 1, 2012, to serve as pastor of the two point charge consisting of Centenary (upper left corner) and Main Street (upper right corner) United Methodist Churches.

I have been serving as pastor of Centenary UMC since August 2010.  However, Centenary and Main Street voted, this past December, to enter into a two point charge alignment beginning in July of 2012.

I am looking forward to getting to know the people of God at Main Street and to see what God has in store for all of us in the ministry to which God has called us!  -  In all things, may the name of Christ be lifted up in the power of the Holy Spirit, and may God be glorified!

2 comments:

Future Church said...

Many blessings to you, my friend. I'm sure that you and the churches involved will be blessed by this move.

Adam

Todd A. Stepp said...

Thank you, my brother!

Todd+