Saturday, November 24, 2012

Excellent Blog Post

Greg Crofford
I have recently discovered a blog that will likely be of great interest to the Nazarene readers of my blog.  In fact, for some time I have needed to update my blog roll, and this is certainly one blog that will be on the new list.  It is called Theology in Overalls.  It is the blog page of the Rev'd Dr. James Gregory Crofford.  Greg is currently the Coordinator of Education and Clergy Development for the Africa Region of the Church of the Nazarene, as well as the Director of the Institut Theologique Nazareen.

The particular article I want to point my Nazarene friends to is Nazarene or "Baptarene"? When Traditions Collide.  It was posted by Greg at the end of October, but I just found it.  It is an excellent article, well worth the read, and I am happy to point my readers to my new found colleague!  (Now, we just need to get him connected with the Wesleyan-Anglican Society!)

Thanks for this post, Greg!

No comments: