Thursday, October 27, 2016

Morning Prayer on Facebook Live

Following the lead of a few colleagues on Facebook, I am going to try something new! 

Tomorrow morning (Friday, Oct. 28), at 9:00 AM (Eastern Time), I will be leading the office of Morning Prayer on Facebook Live!  -  Or at least I'm going to attempt to.

I plan to use John Wesley's conservative revision of the 1662 Book of Common Prayer, known as The Sunday Service of the Methodists in North America.

If you do not have a copy of The Sunday Service, you should be able to follow along with the 1662 BCP.  Or, there is a link on the sidebar for The Sunday Service.  The link is to the British version, which is nearly identical.  The only time I think you will find a difference is toward the end, when we get to the prayers for the government.  -  We won't be praying for the Queen. (Though you can if you want!)

I hope you will look me up an Facebook and join me in Morning Prayer!

No comments: