Saturday, March 14, 2020

Worship Via Facebook Live March 15

If your church is not gathering to worship Sunday due to the coronavirus, you can join Main Street United Methodist Church via Facebook Live.  -  Here is the post I made on our Facebook page:


As most of you know, with the Covid 19 coronavirus, we have decided to cancel our gathering for Sunday, March 15. However, we are still going to worship! If you will come back to our Facebook page at 10:00 AM, Sunday, I will be broadcasting a Facebook Live service (the Lord willing!).
The service will follow the Morning Prayer service from the 2019 Book of Common Prayer. It will include a sermon and a couple of songs, as well.
So that you can participate more fully in our worship, I am providing for you the Scripture readings for the service, as well as a link where you can download the Morning Prayer service. You can then either print it off, or perhaps have it on a split screen. (Your part will be in bold print!) - And, if you are able, I would encourage you to embody your worship by standing, sitting and kneeling at appropriate times.
The Scriptures are:
Exodus 17:1-7
Psalm 95
Romans 5:1-11
John 4:5-42
You can find the Morning Prayer Service at this link.

I hope to see you in worship! (Well, I hope you see me, and you should be able to "like" or comment to let me know that you are there!)

No comments: