Saturday, October 26, 2013

My "Authentic Christian Worship" Video

During the General Assembly of the international Church of the Nazarene held last June in Indianapolis, I had the opportunity to present a workshop on "Authentic Christian Worship Using John Wesley's Criteria."  -  I have to say, I had a great time, and I am thankful to have had this opportunity.  I am also thankful for all of the positive feedback I received from a number of those who attended the "packed-out" workshop.

The workshop, itself, led to the opportunity to participate in a video interview for Grace & Peace Magazine.  I have added a link to the video on my sidebar.  But, for those not wanting to take the time to click on the link . . . here is the video:




Todd Stepp - Authentic Christian Worship from John Wesley's Perspective from Church of the Nazarene on Vimeo.

Grace & Peace Magazine has provided a host of videos on the topic of worship (as well as other topics.)  Some of the videos fit better with a Wesleyan/Anglican understanding of liturgy & the sacraments than do other videos, but the page is definitely worth taking a look at, especially for those interested in the thoughts of folks in the Church of the Nazarene.  The video page can be viewed, here.

A special thanks goes out to Bryon McLaughlin & all the folks at Grace & Peace Magazine!

(Any district or local church that may be interested in my presenting a workshop along these lines can feel free to contact me!  If it works with my schedule, I would love to present on this topic!)

No comments: