Thursday, January 24, 2019

O Jesus, Full of Truth and Grace

I sang this powerful Charles Wesley hymn during Morning Prayer, today.  Just wanted to share.

 
1. O Jesus, full of truth and grace,
More full of grace than I of sin,
Yet once again I seek Thy face;
Open Thine arms and take me in,
And freely my backslidings heal,
And love the faithless sinner still.
 
2.  Thou know'st the way to bring me back,
My fallen spirit to restore;
O for Thy truth and mercy's sake,
Forgive, and bid me sin no more.
The ruins of my soul repair,
And make my heart a house of prayer.
 
3.  The stone to flesh again convert,
The veil of sin again remove;
Sprinkle Thy blood upon my heart
And melt it by Thy dying love.
This rebel heart by love subdue
And make it soft, and make it new.
 
4.  O give me, Lord, the tender heart
That trembles at th'approach of sin.
A godly fear of sin impart,
Implant, and root it deep within,
That I may dread Thy gracious pow'r
And never dare to offend Thee more.

1 comment:

china clay teapot said...

Thin foetus pot look and usually recommended is no difference, appearance is also composed a thick, it is very light, confirm the big laozi Taoist philosophy which a 150 ml small pot, if her pitcher upon her hand, light a deadwooPurple Clay Teapot With Infuserd