Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Ancient Paths Church of the Nazarene: An Ancient-Future Church Plant

 This is the fourth video about our proposed church plant in the Floyd/Clark County, Indiana area.   In the first video I cast my vision for the church, and in each of these other videos I am focusing on one  of the terms that I have used to describe the church.  In the second video, I talked about the church plant being a "Three Streams" church.  The next video focused on it as an "Acts 2:42" church.  In this video I discuss the concept of an "Ancient-Future" church.

If this resonates with you, and you believe that God may be leading you to be a part of the core group of this church plant, please contact me.  -  I look forward to talking with you!

Again, we continue to ask for prayers as we seek God's direction!


No comments: