Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Ancient Paths Church of the Nazarene: A Wesleyan-Anglican Church Plant

Here is video number five in my series of descriptors for our proposed church plant in the Floyd/Clark County, Indiana area.  In my prior videos, I: 1.) cast my vision for the church; 2.) described the plant as a "Three Streams" church; 3.) described it as an "Acts 2:42" church; and 4.) described it as an "Ancient-Future" church.  In this video, I talk about what it means for Ancient Paths to be described as a Wesleyan-Anglican church.  (Who would have thought, given this blog!)

If you are in the Southern Indiana or Louisville area, and you think that this might be where God is leading you, or if you have further questions, please contact me!  You can visit our Facebook page at Ancient Paths Church of the Nazarene.

I am asking everyone who sees this post to please be in prayer for us!

No comments: